Lockdown two.....

 For those reading my blog in the UK.....here we go again! Back to where we were in March, staying home, saving lives and dreaming of a time when we'll be allowed to roam the world again. It's a challenge to write a travel blog at a time like this, but many of you have been in touch to say my blog posts are cheering them up so I'll be plodding on through as best I can!

I'll still be bringing you some ideas of those off the beaten track places in the coming months, so perhaps as you stay inside in the dark dreary weeks ahead you can continue to hop over to Travel Lightbulb each week for a spot of armchair tourism! Keep your chin up everyone - together we will get through this. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech