Travel Photo Monday: Chanel darling

I love taking photos of animals when I'm travelling, and I spotted this cute character when I was on holiday in Capri. I was initially taking a photo of the stunning beautiful building but then I noticed the little face peering through the balustrades. I thought it was a nice holiday snap, but the story gets even better. 


A few days later, I was chatting to a waiter in a restaurant and happened to show him the photo on my camera. He said "Oh I know that dog, she's called Chanel, her owner sprays her with Chanel perfume before they go out for a walk!" I always knew Capri was an exclusive island, but that story took the biscuit - the dog biscuit.....of course! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech