This won't last forever........

Travel is a huge part of a lot of our lives and it has felt so strange in recent weeks, no matter how essential this is for our health, to be so restricted to where we can go in the world. Our well-being is the most important thing, and I'm sure you're with me when I say let's hope this all sorts itself out soon so we can go back to normal. Maybe this horrible situation will make us appreciate everything a little more too. 


I did consider pressing the pause button on my blog for a little while, but came to the decision that this won't last forever, and perhaps now is actually the perfect time for us all to research some great new places to visit and to make travel plans for when the virus is under control. Stay safe everyone and let's hope that this is all over soon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech