Back online!

Hello everyone. I'm pleased to say that after a busy few months, I'm back! Travel Lightbulb was always set up as a hobby, and sadly sometimes life (well....work to be honest!) gets in the way of that. I'm sorry I had to take a little pause in proceedings, but the good news is that I've been on my travels again and have a few amazing tips for you all. 


This time, Italy was the destination of choice and I'll be sharing some of the brilliant places I've found over the next few months. I have a summer of travelling planned, so I'll be doing plenty of rambling on here in the coming weeks! It's nice to be back....and thanks as always for following x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech