Flashback Friday: A heavenly spa in Scotland

I've yet to meet someone that doesn't enjoy getting away from it all, and having a little spa break. Whether you love being pampered with a facial, or just reading your book in peace and quiet it's a great chance to have a bit of "me time"! National Spa Week runs from the 10-17th of September, with the intention to encourage more people into spas, more often. 


To mark the occasion, I thought I'd point you in the direction of my personal favourite spa - Stobo Castle. It's in the heart of the Scottish countryside, but just 20 miles from Edinburgh city centre. I've yet to find a spa I love more, so why not discover it for yourself! Click here to read more about the delights of Stobo Castle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech