Travel Photo Friday: Sublime sunsets

Did you know that watching the sunset has been proven to relieve stress? To me, that's just the best excuse to take a few moments to sit and enjoy the wonder of the world! The best thing is no two sunsets will ever be the same; and when I return from travelling, I find my photos are full of stunning sunsets all full of different colours.


This one was taken in the Caribbean this June and was one of the most amazing sunsets I've ever seen - the white cloud glowed a fiery red after the sun went down, and it almost looked like an alien spaceship hovering overhead! If you're having a rough day, take a moment to appreciate the sunset and let your worries drift away - it always works for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech