Back to reality

I'm a very positive person, but I start this blog post on a negative note! I'm not a fan of whoever said all good things must come to an end, because my summer of fun has just finished! I had an absolute ball discovering new places in the Caribbean, and Portugal - two of my favourite destinations. 


However it's now time to return to reality, and get back to the day job I love! The good thing is, I have some wonderful places to share with you over the coming months, from funky beach bars to a stunning part of Portugal with no tourists. I hope you'll keep following my blog, and if you have any suggestions of your own from your summer travels, I'd love to hear about them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech