My top 3 romantic destinations for Valentine's day

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, you may be thinking about whisking your loved one off to a romantic destination. If you need a bit of inspiration, I've compiled a little list of some of my favourite spots to make sure that love is in the air!


Positano, on Italy's Amalfi coast is one of the most romantic villages I can think of. This glamorous little seaside town tumbles down the mountain to the breathtakingly blue waters. It's the perfect place in which to chill out; browse the local markets, and spend time on the beach. The sunsets are stunning here too. 


Seville is one of my favourite cities in the world. There's nothing more romantic than simply wandering round the beautiful winding streets stopping off for a glass of cava or two! The architecture is stunning - and make sure you visit the cathedral, the largest Gothic cathedral in the world.


You may have expected Paris to make my top 3 but while I love the city, I do find it expensive. So my third tip is still a French city, but rather than the capital - I'd urge you to try Bordeaux. It's a stunning place, and there are many incredible restaurants for those romantic dinners. Don't miss the little producers' market on the riverfront on a Sunday. Do as the locals do, and reward yourself with oysters and white wine!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech