Winter in Rome

One of my favourite things about travelling - and one of the reasons I started this blog - is planning. I know some people prefer it their trips to be planned for them and use travel agents, but I love doing it all myself!


I think part of the reason for this is that I love the anticipation of my next trip! If I start planning it early, I get even more excited about it. This week I was sitting in the house on a rainy day and decided to cheer myself up by booking a trip to Rome in February!


I've been once before but it was a brief trip with work, so I'm looking forward to discovering it properly this time round - and planning it down to the finest details! If you have any top tips for the stunning city of Rome, then I'd love to hear them. Please feel free to get in touch on my contact page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech