Travel Photo Friday: Palms and paradise!

Sometimes I find January a bit of a depressing month. Doesn't the house look bare when you take all the Christmas decorations down? So I thought I'd try and cheer you all up with today's travel photo.
It was taken on Harry Smith beach on the south east island of Barbados in the parish of St. Philip. It's one of my favourite beaches in the WHOLE world, as it's almost always deserted! In my opinion, it is the perfect place for a picnic with a loved one, and a dip in the crystal clear waters. 


If you have a photo you'd like to donate to Travel Lightbulb, then please send it to the email address on my contact page, along with a couple of sentences about where the photo was taken. Thanks in advance, and I hope this sunny shot brightens your day!

Comments

  1. Beautiful! I like snow pictures so I try to brighten up the winter months with some of those :).
    Sere

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech