Travel Photo Friday - Flying to Paradise

This photo was taken on a trip to the Grenadine islands in the Caribbean (if you're new to my blog, you may not have read my review of this wonderful trip, so take a look here). One of the most exciting parts of the trip is the short flight from Barbados to Union Island, as you're flying through tiny puffy white clouds, and see the gorgeous islands in all their glory as you fly into Union. This photo always makes me want to return and do the trip all over again!


Why not contribute your own travel photo, and I'll provide a link to your blog/website. If you fancy doing that, then please get in touch on travellightbulb@hotmail.co.uk - or on my twitter page @travellightbulb. Hope to hear from you soon and in the meantime, have a happy weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech