Tranquility in Tobago

Last week I admit....I was a bit of a tease! For those of you who missed last Monday's post, I mentioned that I was about to head off on my first trip of the year, but neglected to reveal my destination. Thanks to those of you who got in touch via twitter, and well done to those of you who correctly identified my destination as Tobago - I was amazed people were able to guess just from the lush photo in my post!


It's fair to say I've spent the last week in perfect paradise! If you haven't been to the Caribbean before you really are missing out, especially at this time of year when the weather is absolutely perfect. Having visited a lot of other islands in the Caribbean, I would definitely say that Tobago is one of the least developed, and it really does have a certain charm about it that some other islands lack.


When you're on holiday, you always have more time to think about things, so what's been on my mind? I've been thinking about what gives a great holiday the X factor, and would love to know your thoughts - please leave your comments below, or feel free to put them on my twitter page @TravelLightbulb. I think that may have to be a topic for my travel ramblings on my return! I've found some gems to feature on my blog in the future, and can't wait to tell you all about them. In the meantime, check back in on Friday for another stunning travel photo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech