Starting the week without the Monday morning blues!

Happy Monday morning to you all. I'm not a big fan of this day of the week, but this is a very happy one for me, as I'm heading off on my first trip of the year tomorrow! Don't worry, I'll still be blogging from afar, but instead of doing three posts per week, I'll be posting on Mondays and Fridays for the next three weeks - well I have to make time to find some amazing new places to feature on my blog don't I?


There's nothing more exciting than packing a bag, and heading off to sunnier climes and that's exactly what I'll be doing in just over 24 hours. So where am I going? The picture above may give you bit of a clue. If you can't work it out, pop back to Travel Lightbulb a week today, and I'll reveal all! However it's not all relaxation for me.....Travel Lightbulb will be back this Friday bringing you another great Travel Photo. Until then, I hope you also have a trip booked for the not too distant future so you too can look forward to a new travel experience!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech