Milestones

Travel is my passion, and one of the main reasons I work so hard is to be able to go on amazing trips to all sorts of places around the world. 


I'm very excited about 2017, because this year I'll be marking a milestone birthday and I plan to do it in style! 


I'm planning various trips throughout the year to all sorts of places, and can't wait to tell you all about them! I'm hoping to discover lots of things to feature on Travel Lightbulb, so watch this space!


Some people are terrified of milestones, but I'll never understand why - as someone once said to me "it's better than the alternative"! It's time to embrace a new decade, and I plan to do it with passion...bring it on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech