Birthday planning!

I'm big on birthday's - especially my own (ha ha!), and I'll be celebrating another year of my life on Sunday. In the lead up to it I have been planning some of my trips for this year, and that is one of my favourite things to do. Aside from the actual travelling, I think the planning stages can be so much fun. 


I'm a bit of a planning freak when it comes to holidays - I like to know all about the country I'm going to, but also have some tops tips for the place I'm staying before I go. In fact that was one of the main reasons I started this travel blog - all my friends used to ask for tips for their holidays, and it just seemed selfish not to share them with the rest of you!

For anyone who shares my birthday on the 28th, have a great day - and why not use some time on your special day to book a trip of your own for this year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

Awesome Alentejo