Travel Photo Friday: Take it in

When I'm travelling I find I come home with lots of photos of beaches; landscapes, and buildings. Sometimes it's just too easy to wander around a city and not take in your surroundings.
On a trip to Lisbon I saw a building that reminded me of an old Chanel advert - does anyone remember the 90's advert for Egoiste with women opening and closing the shutters on a building?


If not google it, and I'm sure you'll appreciate why my memory was triggered when I saw the building above! There's so much going on in this photo from the blue sky; the 3D building on the left of the shot, to the fabulous old balconies with washing hanging from them. Look up, look around, and take it all in when you're travelling!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech