Travel Photo Friday: Cheeky birds!

Anyone who has visited the Caribbean will be well aware of the subject matter of today's travel photo. I'm a bird lover, and regularly feed the birds in my own garden at home. When travelling, I love seeing new species of birds, and feeding them if I can. Over the years on my holidays in the Caribbean, I have come to love the Bananaquit - a lively little bird with a white stripe above the eye, and bright yellow belly.


You may have to look closely in the photo above to find the little one pictured here, but if you're enjoying breakfast outdoors and have any sort of syrup or sugar on your table, these cheeky little guys will definitely pay you a visit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech