Flashback Friday: Chilling out in Trinidad

Before I went to Trinidad, I have to admit I didn't know much about the island apart from the fact that it has been troubled by drug and gang-related violence. My own experience of this beautiful place couldn't be more different. If you're into nature, then Trinidad is home to some of the most diverse and spectacular bird life in the Caribbean. 


Not only that, but it has more than 450 bird species, 108 types of mammals, 55 reptiles, 25 amphibians and 620 types of butterflies. I read somewhere that it's South America in a Caribbean island - I couldn't have put it better myself! If you would like to see my original post on Trinidad, click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech