Four years old!

I can't quite believe it, but on the 1st of August it will be four whole years since I started writing my travel blog! That's four years of discovery, sharing new places, and finding places I want to get to at some point in my life!


I started this blog as a hobby, and still enjoy it now just as much as I did in the first year. It has been so lovely to get lots of great feedback about the places I've featured, and I now feel like a bit of a travel organiser for a lot of my friends who now regularly ask for tips when they're going away! 


Four years of reminiscing about great trips, beautiful destinations, and dreaming of far flung places that I'll get to one day. Time flies when you're having fun!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech