Flashback Friday: Bordeaux

Sometimes we deserve a treat, and I know just the place for a totally decadent meal! I visited Bordeaux for a weekend and had to find somewhere perfect for a birthday celebration. My research brought me to a fabulous place called La Tupina, and I can't recommend it highly enough.


Bordeaux is also a fantastic place to visit, and I'm always amazed that more people don't visit. Having said that, it's nice to go somewhere that isn't packed with tourists, and the restaurant is so good I'd go back to Bordeaux simply to go there. Fabulous!  If you want to read more about La Tupina, then why not re-visit my original post on Decadence in Bordeaux.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech