My summer starts here.....

After a long spell of working without travelling, I'm delighted to say.....my summer has finally begun! I'm starting my travels in one of my favourite parts of the world - the Caribbean. Just waking up to the blue sky and the birdsong everyday is perfection and the greatest way to get my summer off to a good start.


While recharging the batteries is important, I'm also going to be discovering new places to feature on my blog, and not only that, but I'll be taking my photography seriously, so I have plenty of great shots to show you in the months to come. 


Life is short, and it should always be about trying to enjoy every moment. So even if you aren't lucky enough to be able to afford to travel - get out and about and make the most of where you live. No matter where you are in the world, do what one smart journalist once said - "Don't exist. Live. Get out, explore. Thrive." Happy summer everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech