Flashback Friday: What does travel mean to you?

I'm posing the above question today to get you all thinking about why you love travelling! It's something that is so important to me....one of the things I live for - just booking a flight, and getting away from it all. Discovering somewhere new, and recharging the batteries. 


One of my favourite song lyrics is like my travel mantra - "wherever I lay my hat that's my home". That really sums up how I feel about travelling. Home may be where the heart is, but that doesn't mean it's bricks and mortar that makes somewhere 'home'. 


I have visited several countries that I know I could live in quite happily, and that to me is what travel is all about - experiencing new places, and finding somewhere that you're more than happy to lay your hat. I'd love you to take a look back to a blog post I wrote when Travel Lightbulb was just a mere month old - click here to read more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech