A one way ticket...

This week I began the second part of my summer travels. I actually did something quite scary, but thrilling when I planned this trip - I booked a one way flight! After months of being super busy, I decided that I was going to have a summer of discovery. I wasn't sure how long I could do it for, so secured my outbound flight and to hell with the return!


I know I'll have to return to normality at some point - we all have to, don't we? However, there was something very energising about the unknown, and the possibilities for exploration.
Sometimes in life, we have to seize the moment. To live life to the full, and make the most of it every chance we get. I'm lucky to be able to book a one way ticket, and by the time I come back, I'll be ready to grasp another challenge, and opportunity with both hands.
Make the most of your summer everyone!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

Bologna and its nicknames