Getting into the Christmas spirit!

There's nothing I love more than getting into the Christmas spirit by visiting my local Christmas market. It has become a very popular thing to do in the UK, and most towns and cities now have these vibrant stalls popping up in the run up to Christmas.


I don't tend to do my Christmas shopping at the markets though - instead I prefer to soak up the sights and sounds, and mostly the smells of the markets! From mulled wine to roasted chestnuts and chargrilled meat, it's a sensory overload!


I've also visited markets in Switzerland and Germany, and it seems to be the same worldwide - everyone at the markets is just getting into the Christmas spirit, and spending time with loved ones.


One thing is for sure, there's no better way to gear up for the festive period than spending time with friends, with a warm cup of mulled wine in your hand - bliss! Happy shopping, and if you've already done that, then grab a mulled wine instead - cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech