Travel Photo Friday: Perfection in March

Today's photo just makes me feel like I'm about to head to the beach for the day....I wish! You might think it was taken in the summer months, but it was actually a March day. You can almost hear the gentle breeze blowing the plants on the beach, and hear the waves rolling in. Many photos these days are altered with the use of mobile phone camera apps, but these colours are genuine, and that shows just how nice a day it was!


I'd love to see photos that you've taken that have turned out perfectly without the use of an app. If you have one photo you'd like to share with me, then please get in touch - details of how to do that can be found here on my contact page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

Bologna and its nicknames