Back and ready to discover!

Well hello there and thank you for stopping by! 
Regular followers of Travel Lightbulb will know that I have taken a break from the blog for a little while. Why I hear you ask.....well it has to be said that everyone goes through ups and downs in life, and I took a break to try and get through a huge down. There's no point trying to inspire people and feel enthusiastic about things when you're feeling anything but enthusiastic yourself.


That passion and enthusiasm is a big part of travel isn't it? Something inspires you to book that flight; to select that particular place to travel to, and you have to feel that buzz or excitement when you've booked a trip and are waiting to travel whether it be long haul, or a mini-break. 


So, I'm back, but just because the blog has returned, it doesn't mean I'm 'up' again. What I did realise during my blogging break was that life is short - too short for some. I will cherish time with family and friends more than ever. I will to travel to far flung places and make the most of every moment I have on this earth. I will try to inspire people by sharing the places I find on my travels, and the ones that I come across and haven't yet visited, but hope to one day. 
As a wise man once told me, 'Life is not a dress Rehearsal'. Life is for living......just do it.


In memory of a beautiful lady who taught me how to laugh uncontrollably; to smile just like her; to always try to see the best in people, and to squeeze every last drop out of life. FTF.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech