Travel Photo Friday: Always look up

I was once given a top tip by a friend who is a photographer. The advice was to "Always look up".  If you're a keen photographer, especially when you go on holiday, I have to say it's a great tip! 


I took today's photo when wandering around Isla Cristina in Southern Spain, and although it was searingly hot that day - 42 degrees no less! - I'm glad I had my wits about me and looked up, otherwise I'd never have spotted these storks and their nests on the top of a stunning church. This is a little preview of the post that will be appearing on my blog next week actually - I'll say no more, but rest assured there are some cracking photos to look out for in the blog post.

If you'd like to see one of your own travel photos featured here, then please get in touch via the address on my contact page. Thanks, and happy travelling!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech