If it's Made in Belfast, it's good!

I stumbled upon an online review of a restaurant called 'Made in Belfast', and made a point of visiting it on a recent trip there. Wow - this place is fantastic!


The decor is eclectic, with mismatching chairs, and a shabby chic style - but it really works, and gives the place an informal, but quirky feel about it.


The food is simply stunning. I had the dish pictured above - beetroot and feta risotto. I wasn't sure what to expect with the vivid pinky colour of the beetroot, but I was secretly hoping it would be pink, and I wasn't disappointed! The flavours were fantastic, and the portion was HUGE!


My dining partner had the Moroccan lamb, and it was so tender, it just fell to pieces with his fork. He also thought the flavours were delicious, and I agreed when I had a little taste of his dish!


If you're looking for somewhere to eat in Belfast city centre, then I can't recommend this place highly enough. It's cool without trying too hard; the staff were fantastic, and the menu rocks! It's so successful there are now two venues in the city, so if you want more information, visit the official website here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech