Blissful blogging!

Today's blog post is just a little mini one, as I'm currently on holiday discovering new places to feature on Travel Lightbulb! I'm in the Caribbean for some much needed winter sunshine, and I'll be posting about my trip when I return. I'm hoping to find some hidden gems for you all!


My next post will be on the 29th of March (you guessed it, a Travel Photo Friday post!) but in the meantime, if you'd like to contribute your own photo, please get in touch through the address on my contact page. I only need a travel photo, and couple of sentences about where the photo was taken. Thanks in advance for any contributions - I'll be back posting more travel delights before you know it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech