Travel Photo Friday: Wintery webs

Today's photo has a distinct January feel to it with the grey skies and frosty cobwebs! I took it on a cold and frosty morning, and thought it was perfect for this month - which some people can find depressing now that the festive season is over. 
Personally, I quite like this month. When you get back to work after Christmas and New Year celebrations, it's a chance to start thinking about where you want to travel to, and explore this year. It's also time to plan that trip to escape the winter weather and get some sunshine! Happy weekend everyone. Have a photo to contribute? Get in touch through the address on my contact page.

Comments

  1. Beautiful photo! Spiderwebs are fun to photograph. I am with you on January, I find it the month to start my travel and year planning as well and get excited about all the places and things I would like to do.
    :) Sere

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech