Travel Photo Friday: Flying high

I don't know about you, but I'm still in a festive mood even though the party season is over for another year! I have been spending a lot of time thinking not only about where I want to travel to this year, but where I want to feature on Travel Lightbulb. As it's time for another travel photo, I thought I'd feature a great travel quote with today's pic, which was taken on an internal UK flight a few weeks ago.


I absolutely loved this quote when I saw it, and it's going to be my new motto! 
"I travel light. I think the most important thing is to be in a good mood and enjoy life, wherever you are." Diane von Furstenberg
On that note, have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech