Travel Photo Friday: The perfect day

Coming up in the new year on my blog, I'm going to be featuring the most wonderful place to have lunch on the island of Majorca. Today, I thought I'd give you a sneaky peak at what's to come. This photo was taken as I was finishing lunch, and as you can see the views from the restaurant are amazing.  Sometimes all you need to be perfectly happy when you're on your travels is a cool glass of wine, and a stunning view like this!


If you have a photo you'd like to donate, then please get in touch via the address on my contact page. All I need is a couple of sentences about the photo, and the pic itself. I'd love to see your own travel shots! In the meantime, have a great weekend - cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech