Travel Photo Friday - Niagara Falls

Today's Travel Photo Friday comes from Justin and Jan Reischek, and I'm sure you'll agree it's a stunner! It was taken from one of North America's most popular restaurants, The Keg Steakhouse, which is on the 9th floor of the Embassy Suites Hotel in Niagara Falls.


What a beauty! I've never had the chance to visit the Niagara Falls, but if I do, I'd also like to head to the restaurant considering how good the views are! It's unusual to see a shot like this, as many I've seen have been taken from below - I love the way it shows the sheer power of the water. Thanks Justin, and Jan - your contribution is much appreciated. If you'd like to contribute, please get in touch through the email address on my contact page. Thanks in advance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech