Travel Lightbulb changes

I just wanted to update you all on some changes to my blog. From next week, I'll be posting on a Tuesday and my usual Travel Photo Friday at the end of the week. I'll still be doing my travel ramblings on the first Monday of each month, and on those weeks I will post on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, but the rest of the time look out for new posts on Tuesdays and Fridays.


If that has confused you then why not follow me on twitter - @travellightbulb, or why not like and follow my Facebook page as I'll keep you informed on there whenever a new post is on my blog. As regular followers will know, I'm always looking for travel photo contributions, so if you have a shot you'd be willing to share, then please get in touch on the email address on my contact page. Thanks for your support. These changes mean I can spend more time finding gems for you all, so keep following!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech