Travel Photo Friday: Mesmerising Mallorca

Today's travel photo was taken on the beautiful Spanish island of Mallorca. I went a few years ago, and having heard a lot of negative reports about places like Magaluf, I didn't know what to expect. I was overwhelmed by the beauty of the island - one day we took a long trip in our hire car discovering what it had to offer, and stunning scenes like the one in the photo below were commonplace. It really is stunning.


There really is something for everyone on Mallorca, from the bustling capital of Palma to the spectacular mountains and picture-postcard villages of the North and West. I loved it so much, I am going back later this summer, so watch out for lots of Travel Lightbulb tips on the blog on my return!

In the meantime, do you have a travel photo you'd like to contribute? If so, get in touch on the email address on my contact page - I'd love to hear from you and share your experiences. After all, that's what travel is all about!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech