Travel Photo Friday - Amusing road signs

One of the most amusing parts of travelling is funny road signs - I remember one from years ago that said "CAUTION DANGEROUS BEDNS AHEAD"! Today's photo comes from a recent trip to the Caribbean, and doesn't feature a spelling mistake like that, but I found it just as amusing. We were driving around the stunning coastline of Tobago, and came round the corner to see this sign...


It made me laugh out loud, and we giggled every time we passed it after that on our trip! Have you seen any funny road signs on your travels? I'd love to hear about them! 


If you have a photo you'd like to see featured on Travel Lightbulb, then please send it to me at travellightbulb@hotmail.co.uk. Please include your name, and tell me where, and when the photo was taken. All contributions are welcome! Have a great weekend wherever you are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech