The fame hungry pup in Peru

Trust me when I tell you today's photo doesn't have a fake background....I know this, because I took it! I was on a trek through the stunning Andes mountains in Peru, and when I got back I thought it was so beautiful it actually didn't look real! So what's the story behind the photo? I was at very high altitude at this point of the trek, and even walking slowly was tough. I stopped for a little rest, and realised that this stunning snow capped mountain range was behind me.


I sat down to take the photo, and the little dog came out of nowhere right in front of my shot! I like the fact he tried to steal the limelight and make sure he was the focal point of my photo. In your opinion, did he succeed? I haven't quite decided yet myself! 

If you want to share your own travel photo with me, just send it to me using the email address on my contact page, and include a short paragraph about where it was taken. Thanks in advance for your contributions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech