Travel Photo Friday - La Tour Eiffel

I have a feeling most of you will be able to guess where today's featured photo was taken! I was in Paris on a beautiful summer's weekend, and took this picture at one of the most iconic landmarks in the world. Almost seven million people visit the Eiffel Tower each year, and it really is a stunning piece of architecture. Although more difficult to photograph, my favourite time to see this famous French symbol is actually at night. Twenty thousand bulbs sparkle and glitter for five minutes every hour on the hour from nightfall until 1am. It is a truly breathtaking sight that brings out the romance in everyone!



If you have a photo you'd like featured here on Travel Lightbulb then please send it to me by email: travellightbulb@hotmail.co.uk. If you have your own blog I'll happily link to it, but it's not just for bloggers. Let me know where the photo was taken, and a bit about the location and it could be your photo on here soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech