Travel Photo Friday - Market memories

One of the most enjoyable parts of any trip to Europe for many travellers is a visit to the local market, and today I'm featuring a photo from a market I discovered when on holiday in Sicily. There was such a buzz about it with locals haggling over fruits, cheeses and vegetables. I still have vivid memories of the sights, smells, sounds and tastes of the local culture. Don't you think this photo captures it all?


I'd love to get a taste of what you love on holiday, so if you have a photo you think would fit in with Travel Photo Friday, please send it to the email address on my contact page. I'd love your contributions, so thanks in advance!

Comments

  1. i love visiting the local markets too! nice shot out there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech