Travel Photo Friday - In your own back yard

Sometimes you don't have to travel to find things worth taking a photo of. This shot came from my back garden in the summer. While sunbathing on a rare hot and sunny day in the UK, I spotted this cute little bunch of flowers with the dark ivy behind, and thought it was worth snapping! I love the dark background with the sun shining on the flowers in the foreground. It just goes to prove that sometimes the best things really do lie just in front of our eyes!


If you have a photo you'd like to see featured on Travel Lightbulb, then please send it to me at travellightbulb@hotmail.co.uk. Please include your name, and tell me where, and when the photo was taken. All contributions are welcome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech