Happy New Year!

A new year has begun.....we have waved goodbye to 2011, and welcome the start of what will hopefully be an exciting 2012 for everyone. This year, I plan to explore more of Europe; I have a trip to the Caribbean booked, and I also have a few short breaks that I hope to squeeze in throughout the year. Where do you plan to discover this year?


I wasn't sure how to start the new year here on Travel Lightbulb, but as I've been in a reflective mood this festive season (as I think everyone is at this time of year), I decided to post a few of my favourite travel quotations, so sit back and enjoy......


"Once the travel bug bites there is no known antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life." - Michael Palin

"Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey." - Barbara Hoffman

"If you actually look like your passport photo, you aren't well enough to travel." - Si Vivian Fuchs

And finally, the quote which inspired me in my personal life, and my travel blogging journey....

"Life is not a dress rehearsal." - Peter Henry

Happy New Year to you all, and may it be a happy and successful one for you all filled with travels that enrich your life, and ensure you're living it to the full. x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech