Travel Photo Friday

Last month I started a new segment on my blog called 'Travel Photo Friday'. Each week I'll be featuring a photo on the blog to get you in the mood for the weekend; and I'm also looking for contributions from you. So if you have a travel photo you'd like to see featured on here, then I'll tell you at the bottom of this post how to get in touch!


Today's photo was taken in September on Meia Praia beach in Lagos, Portugal. It was a scorching hot day and as the sun got lower in the sky, I noticed the shadow of the rope in the sand - I had to grab my camera! The beach is 5km long, and curves its way from Lagos to the Alvor estuary. While some sections of the beach can get busy in peak season; it is so big, you can always find a more secluded spot to sit and chill out with a picnic - which is exactly what I did the day this photo was taken!

Share your own travel photo with me, and I'll feature those I like on this page in the future. Just use the email address on my contact page, and thanks in advance for your contributions.

Comments

  1. i would love to share some photos of my travels..will be backed soon!

    me and my blogs are following you now..

    Travel Euroasia
    Europe Travel Pad
    Countryside Trip
    Travel Snapshots

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech