Travel Photo Friday - End of the line?

As we approach the end of the year, I thought this was an appropriate photo to feature! I took it on a hot summer's day in Portugal. The Algarve railway line runs just behind one of the main beaches just outside the pretty town of Lagos, and when I was crossing to get to the beach, I couldn't help but stop and take a photo. Now it's your turn to decide - is this the end of the road, or the start of the tracks of a journey - a bit like whether your glass is half full or half empty!



I welcome photographic contributions from any of my followers, so if you have a cool photo you would like to send, e-mail it to: travellightbulb@hotmail.co.uk - all I need is your name, and a little bit about where the photo was taken. You may see it on Travel Lightbulb in the near future! I look forward to your contributions!

Comments

  1. I really like this photo - as a pessimist I'd say it was the end of the line rather than the beginning, but it could totally go either way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Polly - my glass is usually half full, so I think of it as the beginning! Feel free to make your own photographic contribution if you have a cool travel photo you'd like me to feature on here :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech