Blogging from afar

Today's mini post comes all the way from sunny Portugal. As my blog is still in its infancy, I didn't know what effect taking a two week break was going to have, but I'm delighted to say it has been a joy to blog on holiday, and I hope you've enjoyed my recent posts. To be honest, as a travel blogger there is nothing better than to get away from your normal surroundings, and be inspired by the things you see and experience in another country.


The good news for you guys is that every day, I'm discovering new places to share with you - I've found some amazing restaurants; beaches; and places to stay, so you can look forward to a whole host of tips on my return!


Later this week, Travel Lightbulb will be heading to France, and you won't want to miss this suggestion! For now though it's time for me to grab a book, and chill in the sunshine - life's a beach!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech