Guest post on Porto

This is a very exciting day for me - having started Travel Lightbulb at the start of the month, I have now written my first guest post! It went live on the easyJet holidays blog today, and features Portugal's second city, Porto - a fantastic place for a city break.


Here's a sneak preview:
The Hilly City on the River of Gold
Most people picture the pretty fishing villages and beaches of the Algarve when they think of holidays to Portugal, but there's so much more to discover in this diverse country....
To read the post in full, click here.

Many thanks to the team at easyJet Holidays for giving me this opportunity, and I hope all my followers enjoy the guest post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech