Happy New Year when it comes!

As the sun sets on another year, let's start 2018 on a positive note. I don't know about you, but I can't quite believe how quickly this year has flown. I will remember 2017 as the year I travelled to many special places, making the most of celebrating a big birthday! It's been full of highs and lows, as every year seems to be but I have wonderful memories to look back on, and am very excited about the year ahead.


Have a wonderful Hogmanay when it comes, and I hope you have plenty of travel plans to look forward to in 2018. If you haven't quite got round to that yet, then watch this space for more travel inspiration in the weeks and months to come! 

Happy New Year, and all the best to you and yours for 2018 xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech