Flashback Friday: Perfection in the Maldives

Many people talk about holiday destinations being 'heaven on earth', and for me - that description is just perfect for the Maldives. These wonderful coral islands are completely idyllic, and somewhere that I would love to return to. From the moment I stepped onto the sea plane to get to my resort, I knew I was going to have the time of my life. 


There are so many islands to choose from and I took a long time to decide which one was right for me. Veligandu Island Resort was the one for me - great food; fabulous accommodation, picture perfect beaches, and wonderful staff. Why not revisit my original post to read more on one of the best places to honeymoon - Perfection in the Maldives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech