Travel Photo Friday: Anticipation

After my post on Tuesday about having the holiday blues, today's photo is all about anticipation. It was taken as I was flying into Barbados on my recent trip there. I'm not sure if you agree, but I love the window seat, and am always ready with my camera to try and snap the first sight of the place I'm travelling to. With it being an island, it's trickier to catch Barbados, but this was the first sight of the coastline, with a pretty sky above! 


If you have a photo you'd like to share, please get in touch via the contact details on my contact page - I'd love to see your travel shots! 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech