Travel Photo Friday: Olympic Edinburgh

It has been a huge year for sport in Britain with the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic games. However the passion and pride wasn't restricted to London - the whole of the country felt it. On a trip to Edinburgh a couple of months ago, I had to snap this shot of the Olympic rings on the city's famous 'mound'. I loved the way the colours contrast with the gloomy Scottish sky, and the beautiful Ramsay Gardens - the white buildings in the background.


If you have a travel photo you'd like see featured here, please get in touch on the email address on my contact page. All I need is your photo, and a short paragraph about where it was taken. I look forward to your contributions! Thanks in advance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech