Travel Photo Friday - My motto for living

I'm going right back to the start with my photo today. It's not so much a travel pic, but my motto for living, and the reason this blog began. If you missed my first post on why I started this blog, click here to read it, and if you already know, then you'll appreciate why I decided to get creative with my motto. A sunny day in my garden provided the perfect backdrop!


If you have a photo you'd like to see featured on Travel Lightbulb, then please send it to me at travellightbulb@hotmail.co.uk. Please include your name, and tell me where, and when the photo was taken. All contributions are welcome! Have a great weekend wherever you are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The undisputed King of Chicken Piri Piri!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

A peaceful oasis in Marrakech